Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to the blog for North Fork Photography.

Click contact to set up a portrait session at a beautiful location on the North Fork.

Friday, January 13, 2012

1 year old photo shoot-Greenport photographer

Earlier this week, I got to photograph one of my oldest friend's daughter who just turned 1. Little miss L is already walking but still managed to sit still long enough for me to get some shots of her adorable grin (with little teeth peeking out). Poor little miss L fell the next day and required stitches on her face but thankfully it was more traumatic for her parents than for her. Glad to hear she is doing well! Can't wait for you to see the rest but I hope you like your sneak!

Look at those lashes!!!

"I wonder if I can take this home with me?"

Pretty girl!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment